Monday, July 15, 2013

Nars The Happening Palette

Hi Everyone!

A few months back i purchased The Happening Palette by Nars. Firstly, i'll talk about the palette and then about Nars.

This palette contains Nars Orgasm blush, Laguna Bronzer and four e/s. We don't have a Nars counter where i live but after 4 years watching youtube videos and reading blogs, just for the hype, i wanted to try out Orgasm and Lagune. I like that the palette contains both of them. I know that is pretty stupid to buy something without even swatching it and i don't usually do this. But these are just e/s and blushes, i wouldn't buy foundation or concealer if i wasn't sure about the shade.


Left- Orgasm blush
Right- Laguna bronzer


To be honest with you, i'd much prefer that the palette didn't include e/s because i didn't like them at all. The only one worth mentioning is the bottom right one (the dark brown). I hear people raving about Nars e/s and honestly i didn't understand why. They don't show up well and they cramble.


As far as the cheek products are concerned, i do believe that they worth all the hype. Especially the bronzer. It is so smooth and silky and blends like dream into the skin. I really like the blush as well and it shows up nicely on my skin but i'm pretty fair so i don't know if it works for everyone.

I purchased the palette from Nars's European website but it's not available there anymore. It is available on the Nars's American website though. I have to say that i was really impressed that the company actually thought not only of America and UK but also the rest of Europe! The costumer service is amazing, the shipping is free with 50 Euros worth of purchase or more and the package came directly to my home!! With UPS. I even had a tracking number and everything.  I am aware that this a pretty lame thing to be this excited about but most of the cosmetic companies do not ship outside of the US or the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment