Sunday, May 26, 2013

My best makeup purchase

Hi Everyone!

I was thinking a few weeks back which is the best buy - beauty related- that i have ever made. Three things came to my mind but one of them i have for two years and i am still using and loving so i will dedicate this blogpost to it! The other two products are the Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation and the Mac 187 brush but the winner is the Clarins Mosaique Bronzer because i had it the longest.





without flash

with flash

Almost for the past two years this was my one and only loved bronzer! I have a Clinique one but i don't use it as it is too red for my skintone. I purchased maybe two months ago the Nars Laguna bronzer which i am starting  to love as well but it is way more expensive and regarding the quality of these two products, i have to say that the Clarins one is the winner. It doesn't crumble at all. You don't waste nothing of this bronzer and it blends amazingly. It is 20 grams and i believe that i payed around 22 Euros for it (it was on a summer sale when i bought it).    I just hit pan on it a few days ago and i have been using it regularly all this time. I use it on my face with a Mac 138 brush and on my neck with a Mac 167 brush. My neck is pure white and i haven't found a foundation quite as light so i always add a little bit of bronzer on my neck. It is the perfect color for that and it is completely matt.  On my face in general i don't use bronzer everyday but when i do, i use this one. A small amound of it is  perfect for a pale skin or you can definitely build it up.

And of course, the one thing that make this product extra special is the fact that it was limited edition! Clarins brings out collections including bronzer at the summer time, so if you have tried any of the newer limited edition bronzers please let me know if they perform as lovely as this one!

I am addicted to makeup products and having this bronzer, i had no desire for a substite. After two years i decided to search for a new one. The reason i bought Laguna is because every single beauty guru on Youtube raves about it. Also, i have my eye one the new Mac ones from the Rising Temperature collection. I'll let you know which one i pick and how i get on with it! 

What is your best beauty purchase?



No comments:

Post a Comment