Monday, May 20, 2013

Empties!

Hi Everyone!

Since Christmas i was collecting all of my empty containers in a very large bag- i was driving my mother crazy for keeping so much trash in my room.. But i knew that i was eventually going to get over my self and create a blog and wanting to make an empties blog post so almost six months later, here it is! Just a quick note, i have been collecting them since Christmas- God knows when i started using them.. It takes me forever to use up a product.

My very large bag is almost full so prepare yourselves...



I took some photos of the products divided into groups by category. I'm not going to get into details on all of the products because i am planning on doing separate posts on some of them, but if you have any specific request just leave me a comment telling me in which product you are interested in and i will do a review!!

So..
(the names are from left to right)

Lip Balms

Liposan in pomegranate
Neutrogena lip balm
Blistex ultra lip protection, SPF 30
Liposan classic care
Liposan with SPF 25
Liposan-Lip effect Q10 plus (Really Old)
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream lip protectant
Now, in Greece the Liposan is the exact same think as the Nivea a kiss of moisture i think it's called. When you are in the sun it is very important that you protect yours lips and not only your face. If you suffer from oral herpes it is crucial that you do so. I don't like the liposan one with SPF (the yellow one) but i really like the Blistex one. But both of them smell really but. I am thinking about getting an Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream lip balm with SPF. Have you tried it?

Avene Thermal Water



The Body Shop- Facial Radiance Powder Mix



Vichy - Facial Cream, Skin Cell Sun Protection, SPF 50+


It is OK, nothing special. It leaves the skin very greasy so it's not suitable for city use-in my opinion.


Face creams

Elizabeth Arden  Eight hour cream intensive daily moisturizer , SPF 15 (50 ml)
Elizabeth Arden  Eight hour cream intensive daily moisturizer , SPF 15 (15 ml-sample)
ROC Enydrial- Emollient cream for very dry and atopic skin
ROC HYDRA+ Anti-fatigue (The Rich formula)
Bepanthol Intensive cream for Eyes and face
More Face Creams

Clinique redness solutions daily relief cream with probiotic technology
Lierac  Hydra-Chrono+ Intense Rehydrating Balm
Aveeno positively luminous night cream
Hand creams

Nivea Soft cream for face, hands, body
The body shop Candied Ginger Hand Cream
(it smells incredible, limited edition though)
Neutrogena hand cream, concentrated - norwegian formula
Body Creams

Bioclin Body milk for very dry and atopic skin. It moisturizes the skin really well but it aggravated my eczema patches.
Aveeno Dermexa soothing emollient cream- for dry and irritated skin (THE BEST for skin with eczema)
Vichy - Nutri extra cream 2-day continuous comfort, smells like peaches but caused me eczema
Johnson's baby soothing naturals intensive moisture cream
Eye Creams

Clinique all about eyes rich
Clinique all about eyes
Dior Hydra life pro-youth sorbet eye cream (sample)
. It reminded a lot of  MAC's fast response eye cream . I don't think that the Dior one is worth the price tag.
Mascaras, Eyeliner, Concealer

Clinique High impact mascara (sample)
Clinique High Impact mascara
Clinique  High definition lashes
Korres easy-to-layer, lengthening mascara
Liquid eyeliner by H&M-
I am never buying this again, every time i was  going to wash it off my eyes were burning!
Clinique air brush concealer in number 4 

Eye makeup removers

Johnson's face care daily essentials lotion
Elizabeth Arden - All gone eye and lip makeup remover
Clinique - Take the day off makeup remover
Estee Lauder - Gentle eye makeup remover
All the above, except the Johnson's one, are oil based removers. I have used in the past a Clarins one and right now i am using the Sephora one and i have to say that they all are pretty much the same. I won't be repurchasing any of the high-end ones because i don't believe that they are worth their price tag! The don't do something that a cheaper oil-based eye makeup remover won't do. But i have to say that i didn't like the lotion type, i prefer oil-based eye makeup removers.

Face Cleansers

Avveno positively luminous demaquillant visage-yeux (makeup remover for face and eyes). It is like an emulsion-milk type product. It didn't irritate me but i didn't really like as a makeup remover.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry or Sensitive skin. I love this SO much. It is so gentle on the skin. It calmed my skin down like no other product but it's not an excellent remover and i used it up pretty quickly, but it doesn't burn if you get it in your eye. It is not extremely expensive nut not exactly cheap either so i can't repurchase this every month.

Clinique redness solutions soothing cleansers with probiotic technology- First of all, it breaks me out on my forehead. I do not care for that! Also it is not a good makeup remover at all and it burns my eyes. Also, it leaves something like a film on the skin-  i feel that i have to cleanse my face again with soap just to get rid of  it!Definitely a no no for me.


Sephora Dry Shampoo


I didn't really like this. It is expensive for the amount that you get (it is pretty small) and it does nothing for your hair! At first your hair might look refreshed but it lasts for half an hour.. But i admit that it smells really good and it doesn't leave your hair grey at all.

Finally i should mention that during these months i backed-to-MAC 3 times.. I am afraid i don't have pictures but the products mostly were skincare related, brush cleansers, plush lush mascaras, couple tubes  of clear brow set and  MSF Natural powders. I do have some MAC products that i really like! If you want i'll share them with you!

On a different note, this was my view Saturday night...



Nothing better for a quite date with your significant other.


No comments:

Post a Comment