Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My sample collection (....)

Hi Everyone!

I consider this to be a rather embarrasing post.. Here is why


I just want to say that all of the above was given to me with purchases, at stores or online. To me, this is a lot! But even worse, is the fact that i don't use them! And that's why i haven't and probably won't sign for any of those subscription beauty boxes. Just to be fair, i have used some of them but only a few, compare to the pile above.

Some more organised pictures...

scincare related samples
makeup related samples

I am not ashamed to ask for samples, especially if i want to try out a specific product! If the sales person tells  me that she/he can't, oh well! No harm! But if they give me and i end up liking the product, i go back  and purchase the product from them!  And then, they give me more samples! 

There is no doubt that just with a sample, you will form an opinion about a product, i agree that the amount of the product is small, but you get an idea! Just from a sample, i have loved and i have hated products in the past. Especially in the second case, think of the money you will save. Let's just say that i was keeping the Sephora smoothing primer samples for the photo, now they all lay in the trash..

As most people, whlist travelling i prefer not bringing with me full size bottles, but i much prefer special sized products to sample sized. But i've decided to use them up! There is absolutely no reason for them collecting dust!

Do you ask for samples? Do you actually use them?








1 comment:

  1. you know... if you don't use your samples, you can always give them to a friend.... 8)

    ReplyDelete