Friday, May 10, 2013

FOTD - May 8,2013

Hi Everyone!

This is my first face of the day (FOTD) post. This doesn't come easy to me and i hope i get better with time!

I wear makeup on an everyday basis because i like doing so! I love putting on makeup, it just relaxes me. I never go for a full coverage look but i love eyeshadow!

So here is my look for the day! I hope that the light isn't washing me out and you can still see the details.






On my face i wore:  -Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint Release SPF 15
                              -Benefit Erase paste concealer unter my eyes in number 2
                              -MAC prep+prime transparent finishing powder
                              -MAC MSF in stereo rose on my cheeks (l.e.)
                              -Clarins Mosaique Bronzer just on my neck (l.e.) (my neck is lighter than my face and chest area)
                         
On my eyebrows i had MAC's charcoal brown e/s and Anastasia Brow Gel

On my eyes i had Urban Decay e/s Primer Potion, Suspect e/s all over the lid with Snakebite e/s just at the outer part of the eye, Blackout e/s as a liner and as an inner corner highlight i used Bootycall, all from the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. As a browbone highlight i used in the buff e/s from the Naked Eye palette by Too faced.

On the lips I combined MAC's See Sheer lipstick with Apres Chic (l.e.)




Now, a little bit more about the Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint. This product gives a little bit of color, not coverage-it just evens out your skin tone. I was sceptical about it because i am very fair  but i had a couple samples so i tried it out. You definately need to bring a small amount of it on your neck and  i had to use some bronzer on there as well but i liked the result! What really caught my attention was the fact you cannot feel it on your skin! It is just like a moisturizer!Also, it doesn't set into fine lines or pores and it blends amazingly-like a moisturizer.. I am really impressed and i am thinking about purchasing the full size. Any thoughts? 



No comments:

Post a Comment